Children under eighteen years of age may NOT register at calzadosrosi.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. If you are under eighteen years of age and have accessed calzadosrosi.com without notifying your parents, you must not register as a user.
In this website we respect and take care of the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We strive to create a safe and reliable website, and we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
• We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide the services / products that you require.
• We never share personal information of our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization for the performance of the services offered, in collaboration with the companies necessary in the provision of the service (carriers, financial entities , etc.). In any case, the data provided to these third parties are those strictly necessary for the provision of the required service.
Calzadosrosi.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
• Responsible Identity: Zapaterías Rosma SL.
• Commercial name: CalzadosRosi.com
• NIF / CIF: B82535170
• Address: C / Perú, 21 Coslada 28823 (Madrid)
• Email: email@example.com
• Activity: Online sale of footwear
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid folio 125, volume 14888, section 8, page m-247723 dated March 2, 2001
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through any of the forms of this website, will receive the data treatment of "Web Users and Subscribers".
For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the processing of personal data that you provide, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data, whether for one or several specific purposes, of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
• Principle of minimization of data: We only request the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require them. The minimum possible.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will eliminate those inactive users for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data that you provide us will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of the personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of the data of our users by third parties.
How can we obtain your data?
- The personal data we treat in calzadosrosi.com come from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription to Newsletter
- Blog comments
- Application form for out-of-print sizes
- Sales form
What are your rights when you provide us with your information?
Any user has the right to obtain confirmation from calzadosrosi.com of whether we are treating personal data that concerns me, or not. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data concerning the interested party
- Request rectification or deletionSolicitar la limitación de su tratamiento
- Oppose the treatment
- Request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Shoe stores Rosma SL. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As interested, you have the right to receive the personal data that concern you, that you have given us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person responsible for the treatment when:
- Treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from responsible to responsible when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
In calzadosrosi.com there are several ways in which you can provide personal information to interested persons with the following purpose for each form (forms):
• Contact form: We request the following personal data: Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of caladosrosi.com. For example, we may use these data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information included in this website, the services and / or products provided through the Web, the treatment of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the Web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Loading (supplier of Zaparterías Rosma SL.) within the EU.
• Subscription to Newsletter: In this case, we request the following personal data: Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the Web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or Newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Mailchimp (supplier of Zaparterías Rosma SL.) Outside the EU in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
• Blog comments: To comment on the blog posts of CalzadosRosi.com. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Loading (supplier of Zaparterías Rosma SL.) within the EU.
• Services / products sales form: We request the following personal information: Name, Surname, Email, ID, Telephone, Complete address, to make the purchase of any of the products and / or services that CalzadosRosi.com makes available to its users The information collected will allow managing the delivery of the corresponding product and / or service for possible offline processing. The payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the Web. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located in the servers of Loading (supplier of Zaparterías Rosma SL.) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
• To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help us ensure the confidentiality of the personal data we collect.
• To support and improve the services offered at calzadosrosi.com
• To manage social networks. CalzadosRosi.com has presence in social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of CalzadosRosi.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of Zapaterías Rosma SL. It will treat your data with the purpose of correctly managing your presence in the social network, informing about activities, products or services of CalzadosRosi.com. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
• The user accepts that all their personal data are fully transferred to Aplazame from the moment the user has started contracting the deferred payment service offered by the latter at the time of choosing the payment method. This acceptance is extended to third entities that had to access the files for the successful conclusion of the contract.
According to the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Zapaterías Rosma SL (CalzadosRosi.com) with address in C / Peru, 21 Coslada 28823 (Madrid) will be responsible for the processing of the corresponding data to Users of the website calzadosrosi.com and subscribers.
CalzadosRosi.com, does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing feature allows us to reach people who have previously visited calzadosrosi.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method to get users who have visited our website to do it again.
As a user of calzadosrosi.com I inform you that I am collecting information for this remarketing function in calzadosrosi.com
The information we collect through this feature is collected by Facebook and Google cookies. You can know the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this and other Web pages. The interactions and information obtained will always be subject to the user's privacy settings. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages in which they are installed.
CalzadosRosi.com uses Facebook ads, Facebook's advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the Internet and through other channels. Etc.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
The categories of data that are treated are identifying data.
Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be preserved:
- While the mercantile relationship is maintained.
- Until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide some of the services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, calzadosrosi.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help calzadosrosi.com analyze the use made by users of this website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of calzadosrosi.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Grupo Loading Systems S.L. with address in Spain. More information at: https://www.loading.es. Grupo Loading Systems S.L. treats the data in order to perform their hosting services to Zapaterías Rosma SL.
Advice / Management: GESTORÍA ROLDÁN, SLP., With address at Avd. Constitución, 35-37 28821 COSLADA (Madrid). More information at: http://gestoriaroldan.com. GESTORÍA ROLDÁN, SLP., Treats the data in order to carry out its advisory services / gestoría at Zapaterías Rosma SL.
Web Management: ALABAZWEB, S.L. with registered office at C / Cáceres 10, 10460. Losar de la Vera (Cáceres). More information at: https://www.alabazweb.com. ALABAZWEB, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its Web platform services to Zapaterías Rosma SL
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to perform its email marketing services to Zapaterías Rosma SL.
Aplazame: Aplazame, S.L., provided with C.I.F. B-87.074.977, its address at calle Tiziano 5, 28020, Madrid, registered in the Madrid Mercantile Registry, in Volume 32.666, Folio 20, 1st Inscription, Sheet M-588.029, treats the data to manage the contracting of the installment payment when choosing this form of payment.
When browsing calzadosrosi.com you can collect non-identifiable data, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track the movements of users around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Data security and secrecy
Calzadosrosi.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respects their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and Web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted, offering adequate protection in all cases. the connections.
CalzadosRosi.com can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data by fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Zapaterías Rosma SL. it will ensure that any person who is authorized to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under an appropriate obligation of confidentiality (be it a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, we will notify the user without undue delay and provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and accuracy of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to CalzadosRosi.com, exempting Zapaterías Rosma SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, authenticity and validity of the data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the forms.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Zapaterías Rosma SL, (CalzadosRosi.com) in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
Zapaterías Rosma SL, (CalzadosRosi.com) reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Zapaterías Rosma SL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, CalzadosRosi.com does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. In each of the forms, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested. In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, CalzadosRosi.com undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 218/11/2021